So as you all may know by now or if you didn’t know then today is your lucky day, Zara is having a sale at the moment where the prices markdown from anywhere around 20-50 % off…. WHATTA deal right??? I KNOWWW. But do in keep mind that Zara has these sales only a few times in a year and it’s always best to buy the trendy items that you’ve been eyeing on right now. Now don’t freakout on what you need to buy, because let’s face it whenever a sale like this happens I can’t stop myself from buying EVERYTHINGGG. But, I thought why not share some of the items with you girls so you all can get an idea on what to buy. Here are the top 10 modest items to buy from Zara sale that you need to buy, from ruffle sleeves top to flare trousers.
1. This striped poplin tunic is perfect for summer. The fact that it is assymetrical really makes it a summer must-have top. By wearing a full sleeve white top underneath, it will make it modest yet trendy.
2. Just by looking at this floral print shirt, it screams SUMMER. So perfect for this season!
3. Gingham embroidered tops are so IN right now. Since this is a “off the shoulder” top, by wearing a black full sleeves top underneath, it’ll make the whole outfit modest. This blouse is so easy to pair with straight black pants or jeans.
4. Puffed sleeves shirt is this summer statement piece. I just LOVEE how with this top you can wear it just alone or dress it up by wearing a sleeveless vest. Definitely a must-have
5. For the summer time, I try to avoid wearing layers…. which I MUST say is VERYYY HARD since I LOVEE layering haha. But, this oversized striped shirt is just perfect for those casual days. This shirt can be styled with tights, straight pants or jeans.
6. This embroidered gingham tunic again is a must-have for this season. By just wearing white straight pants and some sandals, you’re ready to go. IT’S THAT EASY!!!
7. For summer time, all I tend to wear are flowy and loose bottoms. Well, these printed loose fit pajama bottoms are the one to buy. The fact that it has so many colors in it, you can’t go wrong with pairing any of the colors with a plain simple top and THAT’S IT!! Super easy outfit.
8. This asymmetric flare trouser again just screams summer. Even though it’s a bright yellow color, it’s perfect for the summer time. You can just pair it with a denim top, or even gingham blouses and some heels or sandals.
9. Every girl needs a black trouser with frills in their closet. The fact that it’s black you can pair this with almost anything and it’ll just make the whole outfit come together.
10. Last but definitely not the least, these floral print culottes are literally SOO cute and flowy. Definitely a must-have!!
So, these are my top 10 modest items to buy from Zara sale. Let me know what you all think of these! 🙂